Re: LRO: Missing Front Drive Shaft

From: Phil Norris (phil.norris@virgin.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:10:11 EDT

    There is a D90 list over on yahoo that's pretty good for coilers etc,
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/d90 but I like this list for the general chat
    and practical advice that goes for all L-Rs. The RR list was all " where's
    the fuse for my seats aircon...." etc etc Also 3-4 messages a day rather
    than this flow of conversation!
    Stick around anyway, they're a friendly bunch!!
    Brgds
    PhilN