Re: LRO: Re: Engine/Trans Swap

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 18:17:14 EDT

    That would depend on what state you live in. I think most states aren't
    like California, thank god! In Colo, we can put what ever engine we want
    in an old car. In fact with classic plates, I only have to get 1 smog
    test ever, I passed it, and never need to worry about it again. :)

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser