Re: LRO: Clutch

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 09:10:48 EDT

    >His has no play in the pins.

    It was worth asking - seen this a few times.

    Second dumb question - which way is it the clutch plates go from the
    fingered type to the flat metal ring in the center to the fingers with no
    ring? Possible we have a case here of an odd pressure plate?

    Again, I'm just speculating - but I know thwere's one combination of these
    parts that does what this describes (lots of throw...).

                   ajr