Re: LRO: Replacing footwells

From: Michael Hatton (mhatton@compt.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 17:40:13 EDT

    How about this.....
    If I rivet the footwells in and then braze the overlaps for a more
    permanent seal. I am only replacing the bottom half of the toe boards and the side
    kick panels. Most of these are substantially OK, so I can get a good
    overlap. Welding quote was CA$ 675! The few times I have got stuff welded
    they have done an atrocious stuff, and the people I can trust are way too
    busy.

    Michael Hatton