Re: LRO: Re: Guinness (was Acetone and Rain-X)

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 19:02:56 EDT

    You have NOT tasted Guinness until you've tasted it in Dublin. Trust me...
    Best Cheers

    Frank

    FRANK RULES!

    This is absolutely true - speaking as one who drank his way around the
    coast of Ireland on holiday a few years ago...

    I can no longer drink Guinness in the USA - the stuff that ends up over
    here is swill compared to a properly built pint - preferably drunk in a
    student pub near TCD...with gorgeous Irish coeds all over the place.

                   ajr