LRO: Solex rebuild update

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 20:59:20 EDT

    Hey,

    Success is mine!!!

    My original work on the Solex was flawed because I had a seal on backwards and the plastic base plate was cracked allowing all types of problems to ensue.

    With Bearmach rebuild kit in hand, I sat down and rebuilt it again today and replaced the plastic base at the same time. Dry as a bone now, no gas leaks anywhere.

    Still up for sale, just thought I'd share a little.

    Ron Ward