Re: LRO: HELP, need a series shifter ASAP

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 18:17:45 EDT

    On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 johnburton@mindspring.com wrote:

    :Hi all,
    :
    :HELP!!!!!
    :
    :As most who've owned a series vehicle for a few years know, one day your shifter will break off in your hand.
    :Well, today it's happened to me in Fredericksburg, 50 miles from home.
    :
    :If anyone on the list has a spare shifter assembly,
    :please call me at 540-899-3946
    :or on my cell phone at 804-240-4344
    :
    :If you can get it to me here, it'd be great or I can arange to come to you to get it.

    You can weld the one you've got. Depending on where it broke, you may be
    able to do it without taking it off.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.