LRO: Front right

From: Danijel Sepac (danijel.sepac@zg.hinet.hr)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 17:26:55 EDT

    I fixed brakes the other day. Bought 4 new wheel cyls, 4 new brake shoes,
    serviced master cyl. bleeded the system. Brakes are working like
    rocket...except... front right wheel has lower braking power than other 3.
    Now, Rover hangs a bit to rear left side (Bad leaf spring, will fix
    later)...Is it possible that hanging to rear left is the reason for bad
    front right brake? (I tryed everythig else conserning brakes).
    Thanx, Danijel
    "88 LRSantana `66