Re: LRO: Re: disk brakes conversion

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 21:33:58 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: N Forbes

    :Well shit. Talk about a bad typo. I think Al deserves some credit though as
    :he spotted this first. He said:
    :
    :>Now there is a Freudian slip if ever I heard one.......
    :>
    :> aj"Are you commenting on the design or the typical RR owner?8*)"r
    :
    :As I told him, the design of the brakes seems sound, so.....;-)
    :
    :Anyway JL and Jeff, I'm glad you're enjoying this. You know what they say
    :"small things amuse small minds". Get it? Hehehehe....sorry JL ;-)

    Hehehehe........
    Niall,
    Think that Freudian slip puts you in the running for a "Peppermill award"
    :-)

    Bruce F.