Re: LRO: help needed--off topic

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 19:59:35 EDT

    I would think that most if not all fuel injection systems would have a
    pressure regulator built in, especially if there is a return line. My
    Holly Pro-Jection does as it's supposed to run at 15 psi while the pump
    puts out 30. BTW, single barrel webbers don't like 30 psi, just ask
    Mitch.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser