Re: LRO: Series IIa on a Defender chassis?

From: DaveB (rovergawd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 12:44:10 EDT

    --- Peter Ogilvie <konacoffee2@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > such need on the 110 so is it really a 110" wheel base. Wouldn't be
    > surprized if the 110 was just a warmed over 109" frame.

    110 body parts will physically fit onto a 109 frmae and vice versa.
    which of the mounting points actually coincide is a different story. my
    guess is that some do and some don't. you'll need a 110 bulkhead,
    floors, tunnel and seat box or you'll need to modify your series ones.
    the series fornt clip likely will be a struggle to, the severity of
    which dpeends on alot of factors.

    i guess the big question is why...

    =====
    They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier.

    David Foster Wallace