LRO: Optima battery anyone? Good price

From: Tom Rowe (trowe@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:54:22 EDT

    Sorry for the cross post, but I thought this would interest both groups.
    I can get a good deal (I think) on some of the Exide version of the Optima battery. Both
    the regular one and the deep cycle.
    Anyone need/want one? They'd be about $90, give or take a couple. If you're
    interrested let me know. I suggest people close to the Atlanta area as I expect shipping
    would be prohibitive. If you can wait I expect to be at the ROVA event in Oct.
    Not to rush, but I need to know by tomorrow afternoon EST.
    Cheers

    Tom Rowe
    Atlanta, GA

    Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck
            in places even more inaccessible