Re: LRO: Electrics

From: Eyekelly@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 03:18:49 EDT

    Last night, I blew the fuse when I turned on the windscreen wipers so today I
    took the dashboard off to trace the problem and frightened myself. Its a
    rat's nest. Wires everywhere and PO's have added many more. Plus, the 30 year
    old insulation is beginning to look really scary. So the next project is to
    rewire the entire vehicle.

    So, any tips from those who've done it? How long did it take? How much pain
    was involved? The diagram in the Green Bible makes it look so

    Thanks in advance,

    Ian Kelly

    Los Angeles

    1970 Series IIA