Re: LRO: disc brakes conversion?

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 21:56:21 EDT

TI won't sell to anyone in the US except AB if they install them due to
liability issues. Canada may be a different story.

Gerry Elam wrote:
> Jim.. what are you looking at to determine that? TI's site list themselves as the distributor for the US and Canada. Or did the liablity issues force a change that isn't noted on their site?

If you are right...... well, I don't think that's buying through AB is
going to happen.

If I decide to do it and if necessary, I'll run the purchase through
other friends around the world and then have it shipped to me. Pay
A-B? S'not a chance.

Cheers,
Gerry Elam
PHX AZ