Re: LRO: disc brakes conversion?

From: Gerry Elam (k7lro@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 21:38:07 EDT

    Jim.. what are you looking at to determine that? TI's site list themselves as the distributor for the US and Canada. Or did the liablity issues force a change that isn't noted on their site?

    If you are right...... well, I don't think that's buying through AB is going to happen.

    If I decide to do it and if necessary, I'll run the purchase through other friends around the world and then have it shipped to me. Pay A-B? S'not a chance.

    Cheers,
    Gerry Elam
    PHX AZ