Re: LRO: Re: West Marine

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 06:49:07 EDT

    >Actually, in our part of the world (Pacific Northwest), the marine VHF weather
    >channels (WX 2,3,4, and 5) are distinctly marine-only broadcasts.

    That's interesting. No such luck here on the Eastern Seaboard--I have
    to sit through the forcast for Central Park before I can get the
    marine information--which covers a huge chunk of ocean and all of
    Long Island Sound with a single blurb...

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT