Re: LRO: Re: weird Salisbury leak

From: Gerry Elam (k7lro@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 23:52:23 EDT

    >oh right, blame THAT on us as well. The English, cause of all the world's
    >woes. Isn't it enough that we invented the damn' vehicle, now you're saying
    >it's our fault it leaks... er...

    >It's been a long day :-(>

    I remember a thread from about 4 or 5 years ago when the subject was removing rust or something from gas tanks. The suggestion was to put in a chain with a solvent, shake it over your head and yell, "bring out yer dead... bring out yer dead...."

    This post from Frank ranks up there with great posts like the "bring out yer dead"-post that I'll remember for years.

    Good on you Frank!

    Cheers,
    Gerry Elam
    PHX AZ