Re: LRO: lashing cleats

From: Thorsten Klein (kleit001@mail.Uni-Mainz.de)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 04:48:00 EDT

    "Coates, Clinton" schrieb:

    > In Sheppard's VDE Guide, there is a good section on lashing and loading. On
    > page 4.2-33,
    > More interesting, however, is a rear interior shot of a blue 90 with super
    > nifty flush mounting lashing points. Basically, an approximate 3" square
    > chunk is removed from the upper inside wheel wells and a bar mounted in
    > place.

    It is Sheppard's own Ninety, so they are probably custom made for him.
    Also his redesigned dashboard is really good.

    > Anyone know how to get ahold of Sheppard? Anyone?

    No, sorry
    If you should find a source for this lashing points, please let me know.

    Another neat lashing device i am considering to install is available at
    http//parts.grade.de/
    There you have to click on Aircraft-Zurrschienen.

    Hope this helps, Thorsten

    Thorsten Klein
    Mainz, Germany
    kleit001@mail.uni-mainz.de
    SIII Lightweight (with the original lashing cleats)
    Defender 110 Tdi HT (no lashing cleats)