LRO: Re: One of THOSE days

From: Neil Brownlee (metalthrasher@metalthrasher.screaming.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 04:27:51 EDT

    PS. It's the leaf sprung SIII that the clutch is playing up on, NOT the
    Disco!

    Neil

    1978 Land Rover Series III 109" Ex-MOD - 'Harriet'
    1997 Land Rover Discovery V8i ES - 'Piglet' - XD9000i, Terrain Master Winch
    Bumper & Hi-Lift carrier, Bearmach steering/sump guard, Mantec Side
    Protection Sills, Scorpion Racing +2" suspension lift, De-Carbon Shocks,
    Southdown Fuel Tank Guard, 235/85 General Grabber MT's, WH Wheelcarriers
    Diff Guards
    1998 Land Rover Freelander - 'Misty'