Re: LRO: Strong back was Transmission Removal

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 13:43:31 EDT

    On Fri, 25 May 2001, "Hope Peter" wrote:

    >So uhm, how do you use the cherry >picker to put stuff in the basement?
    >Pete

    Sorry for the previous blank reply.

    I don't put anything heavy in the basement anymore. I re-arranged the garage to accomodate drive train components. The yard gets frames and boxes with a tarp over them (we have woods -thank goodness) and the basement has doors, radiators and roof parts. There are two trannies still down there someone will have to help me with :-).

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com