LRO: Re: It's a Marvel

From: Alex Maiolo (Rovernut@nc.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 18:18:18 EDT

    > Mike Rogers" <MikeRogers@Mattishall.org.uk> wrote:
    > >Do any of you guys or gals know of a product called Marvel mystery oil? I
    > >bought a US gallon today for two quid as a cheap substitute for Red X

    Do we know of MMO? What an *adorable* question!

    I've been farting around with Brit Cars for so long I just figured everybody
    used the stuff.

    Seems to work, but I use it more out of some genetically coded sense of
    duty. You know: you eat three square meals a day, brush and floss, pump
    blood, breathe...use Marvel Mystery Oil all over yer truck - the usual.

    And who couldn't love that "golden age of motoring" packaging and the cone
    top can (when I buy the smaller amounts to keep in the car).

    Alex Maiolo
    Chapel Hill NC