RE: LRO: B'wana pole, was Transmission Removal

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 10:25:05 EDT

    John weasels with:

    Last thing I need is
    someone posting how they used this method and put out a window.

    Actually, that puts me to mind of a woodworking shop i once saw in "Fine
    Woodworking". this way, he could swing the doors
    down
    (which had rollers on them) and pass timbers of any length

    I hope he checked the capacity of the rollers first :-)