Re: LRO: parabolic springs? Fact or fad?

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 11:17:40 EDT

    >I mentioned just that a work today... maybe some kind of *party*. We'll
    >see but there probably won't be a huge need this fall. Too close and too
    >much work. I swear, once I get through this year, things will slow down.
    >
    >Yep, 110 today in PHX.... am driving the Discovery today and still DIDN'T
    >use the air. We're headed out to the Devil's Highway (southern AZ close
    >to the Mexico border) this weekend where hopefully, it'll cool down to a
    >mere 103.

    Zowie. Your bringing this up because you know I consider 75 to be a very
    hot summer day where I live and I just about die from the heat on those
    few days per year when it hits 80.

    That is why I mentined fall, say late fall as the earliest for a work on
    Dormie party.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html