Re: LRO: parabolic springs? Fact or fad?

From: Gerry Elam (k7lro@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 21:22:21 EDT

    I mentioned just that a work today... maybe some kind of *party*. We'll see but there probably won't be a huge need this fall. Too close and too much work. I swear, once I get through this year, things will slow down.

    Yep, 110 today in PHX.... am driving the Discovery today and still DIDN'T use the air. We're headed out to the Devil's Highway (southern AZ close to the Mexico border) this weekend where hopefully, it'll cool down to a mere 103.

    Thanks and best regards from PHX!
    Gerry