Re: LRO: Rock Sliders

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 21:28:51 EDT

    Bill Rice had some nice ones fab'd by a local metal fabricator. I think Bill drew up some plans, took some measurements and let the guy go nuts. they are nice.

    >>> BSharp4601@aol.com 05/23/01 19:05 PM >>>
    Is anyone making rock sliders for Series trucks? I want to equip my 109
    ex-MOD with some under body / sill protection. The truck is one of the
    former ambulances converted to a three door regular, so it won't be a typical
    application. Or is my best bet going to be a local fabricator?

    Thanks,

    Bob Sharp
    Tucson, AZ
    The slumbering herd on the Rover Ranch:
    52 Series I 80"
    53 Series I 80"
    60 Series II 88"
    63 Series IIa 88"
    71 Series IIa 109"
    96 Discovery Series I

    "Why is it that every project you complete on a Land Rover results in
    knowledge and skills you hope you never need to use again?"