Re: LRO: PTO praise

From: Smokey Briggs (smokey@pecos.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 13:59:04 EDT

    Would you believe I did not get a single picture? Some newspaperman. But the
    shipment was three days late and the print job was a day late so time was
    money. We needed the paper off the truck and the press rolling. Didn't think
    of pictures until we were wiping the sweat off and wishing we had a beer.

    All the best,

    Smokey Briggs
    Pecos, Texas