RE: LRO: RE: Vampire: Mission Declassified

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 18:09:32 EDT

    You are welcome to buy me a pneumatic mast. GPB1500 plus shipping and then
    you can see it work. I suggest you bargain on the price, can't me much
    demand for them.

      Oh, I thought I read that it had one. Maybe it read "this is where one
    would go" or something. Have to pass on the purchase Gerald, that's too
    many beer credits to spend on you. So I didn't get from what I read, why is
    it called a Vampire?

    Scooter