LRO: Re: Rubber snorkle parts

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 21:52:10 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Wbfishel@aol.com

    While I was at the Moose Trophy Rally I had a chance to look at a very well
    made "home made" snorkel. It was very professional and just damn good
    looking. Unfortunately I have no idea who I was talking to.
    I do remember it had an air filter from a Disco mounted on the roof rack and
    a Mercedes diesel engine.

    Bill,

    You were talking to Andreas Dutkewych.
    Sorry I don't have an e-mail address for him :-(
    Try checking with the MORE group, his address might be posted there.
    www3.ns.sympatico.ca/design.fort/more

    Bruce F.