RE: LRO: RE: Vampire: Mission Declassified

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 17:37:51 EDT

    The Vampire and I will be at the OVLR BP.

      Great! I can't wait to see it. I want to film as much of all the 101's
    as I can. I'd like to see how the pneumatic mast works. In between running
    the trails, drinking, talking with all the friends I only see at the
    rally's, drinking, winching, drinking...

       I'm still torn between which LR to take. I've got another xcase for
    Sherman that will be in by the weekend so if that works out I might take
    him. If not, Lucy will be making the trip north (with her new/rebuilt
    starter ;) ) and winching her way through the muck. Winch Lucy, WINCH!
    Heaaah pachyderm! Heaaaah! Onward to the beer trailer where refreshment
    awaits! Quick before John Hong gets to it!

      Ok, I'm a little excited about the upcoming rally. That's why I'll be
    showing up Wednesday if at all possible. See you all there.

    Scott C. Wickham Jr.
    Pgh. Pa.
    '72 88" (secretly disguised as a IIa)
    '84 Range Rover