LRO: Re: First question (followup to "I did it")

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 11:04:32 EDT

    Dick,
        I take exception to changing its name to Banshee. I protest, for I
    already own a 1966 SW SWB LR named Banshee. She aquired the monacre after
    the rear end blew up. I drove it around for a couple of days since it still
    moved just fine. And you all thought a LR was loud on the road in stock
    form! Surely 48" Swamper tires wouldn't even be this loud. :-)
        Maybe she no longer cares for the title since I have long replaced the
    diff?

    Kirk