Re: LRO: 109 Chassis

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 23:05:18 EDT

    There are definitely diffo's but I'm kind of hazy on them myself. I do
    know that the rear tank mount for an SW is missing on the 109 reg.
    chassis and that the 109SW chassis is missing the forward tank mounting
    stuff.

    Beyond that, it may just be a matter of repositioning the forward several
    tub supports on the reg. to make them SW floor supports, and welding new
    tabs to the forward rear spring out riggers to mount the front of the SW
    tub to.

    bill