Re: LRO: Newswire headline

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 08:16:35 EDT

    There's one in Columbus, Georgia where I live. It's like some weird morph on a range rover from a distance. This one is pretty special though. It has that yellow, burnt orange, brown rainbow paint job that is so popular now. I think it is on a cherokee or other chassis just because the thing sits so high (mickey thompson baja mudders at the corners). Yikes.

    >>> caseymcm@usa.net 05/10/01 07:51PM >>>
    I've always thought it would be cool to lift an AMC Eagle and put big mudders
    on it. Everyone I've known who had one of those cars loved it.

    Casey