Re: LRO: Newswire headline

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 17:51:41 EDT

    John, I am indeed very surprised. EVERY tempo I have ever worked on (lots)
    or sold work (a lot more than lots) for had severe front end problems. Mind
    you this is the later generation 88 and up tempos with the IRS. They seem to
    have had major durability problems. Glad to know that at least some people
    got a good experience out of owning a tempo, as I can vouch for the fact
    that most people do not...

    Not knocking ford, look at any early to mid 80's domestically produced and
    engineered compact. You'll see...

    K car/Omni. (shudder)
    Tempo/Escort. (shudder)
    Beretta/Corsica/Cavalier (I'll stop now)

    J-L