LRO: Hub flange bolts

From: Kirk Hillman (kdhillma@telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 15:33:05 EDT

    What is the proper length for hub flange bolts? I know it will change on the front axle depending on FWH etc, but assume a standard axle flange is on there. The ones I pulled out of my 88" were really short, some of which had stripped out. The spare hub that came with the LR had all the holes stripped out from what I assume was the same problem. What I plan on doing is ordering the longest ones that will fit with an airspace at the bottom, but I would like to know what they were 'supposed' to be.

    Thanks,
    Kirk