RE: [LRO: Re: Re: ser3 importers? skytop? Others? ]

From: Lee Jones (leejones6@home.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 17:30:22 EDT

    So far I've had pretty good service from Craddocks - I phoned them and got
    parts to rebuild a head in three days! Once they sent me the incorrect
    generator and when it was pointed out to them the sent me the correct one
    and didn't want the other one back (it did take an extra week while someone
    was on vacation to confirm it though). I have only gotten quotes from
    Paddocks and each time they showed a lot of the order on backorder so I went
    either with RN or Craddocks for genuine parts.

    Lee