LRO: fuel tank liners

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 16:52:35 EDT

    I am taking my fuel tank in to the radiator shop to have them boil it out but they do not do linings as they only do cleaning and repairs. SO... does anyone have any suggestions on what is best to use to line the tank with. I have heard that the POR15 stuff is pretty good. Any other ideas - what about not lining it? Or is that just asking for trouble down the road.

    Thanks,

    Rich Williams
    '60 SII 109SW