Re: LRO: crossed wires (was stalling, rough idling)

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 09:15:26 EDT

    Looked at the dizzy and saw #2 and #3 wires were hooked up wrong! So
    much better when they're in their correct spots but the darn thing ran.
    Amazing little lumps!

    Chris
    70 SIIa 88

    Yup - they are.

    Reminds me of the time I lost the head gasket between 2 and 3 on Mr.
    Churchill. Remains of it finally blew out on the highway in rush hour
    coming home from Boston. Ran the rest of the way home with it backfiring
    and running like crap but tootled along at 55 MPH....

    Tough little buggers indeed.

                        ajr