Re: LRO: skytop?

From: car4doc (car4doc@core.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 08:41:28 EDT

    Jeremy,
     I made the mistake & purchased a LR from Skytop. I tell you DON'T do
    it. Or at the very least careful dealing with him. ( get everything in
    writing) He will tell you what you want to hear or imply answers to
    your straight forward questions about the LR you are looking at. I
    don't consider this to be honest, & that was before the broken
    promises. disspite of these hard feelings he still used my purchase as
    a reference on his web page.
    Good luck LR hunting.
    Rob Davis Chicago