Re: LRO: LMA vs. DOT 4

From: Jeff Berg (jeff@purpleshark.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 09:21:23 EDT

    Don't know where you're located Rik, but Pep Boys does stock
    LMA--they are good for something. Or, as Al says, get any parts store
    that deals in Castrol to order it for. Get the small bottles--once
    opened they have a short shelf life.

    OR....

    Nevermind, I won't go there. ;-)

    jeff

    --
    ==
      Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT