Re: LRO: Re: Replacing 3-4 Syncro Detent Springs

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 16:01:42 EDT

    Forceps are just thin needle nose pliers/clamps that lock. I tossed a set in the tool box (bought them at a fly-fishing supply place) and actually had the chance to use them while helping my brother replace the steering column gasket on his IIa. Great for holding a pesky little lock washer or some other bit...plus you can clip them to your shirt pocket and yell things like "Forceps...stat!"

    ...it's gotten boring at my house since the renovation began on Monday y'all.

    RHW

    >>> dscheidt@tumbolia.com 05/03/01 03:48PM >>>