Re: LRO: front seal retainer

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:23:43 EDT

    So you are saying it should be against the retainer? Mine was all the
    way at the back of the hole with mud'n'crud between the seal and
    retainer. I was thinking that there is almost room for 2 seals in there.
    I will probably just find a double lipped variety instead though since
    I have to go find seals for the OD anyway.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser