RE: LRO: corrosion issues/shipfitters di

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 17:09:00 EDT

Golly. I had to read that one over a few times. Now Bill. Play nice.
 Such a temper.

        I'm actually Un-fouling it up, and trying to stop corrosion. Did I ever
say I didn't intend to have the corrosion repaired? I just can't have it
done now and the corrosion is pretty minimal. I haven't done anything
other than clean up, sand and paint, and I'm having painted parts
powdercoated because they were covered with old, alligatored paint I
didn't feel like sanding off. Sandblasting and powdercoating made more
sense to me. If a later owner wants to undo it, he or she can do what I
did and remove the parts have them blasted and paint them.

        As far as your statement regarding my attitude is concerned, ever heard
the phrase about the pot calling the kettle black?

        How about doing everyone else on the list a favor and directing
profanity and misspelled slang terms at me offlist?

        Probably should have deleted that autosig before you hit send don't you
think?

        I do tend to get better advice locally and through friends than I do
from this list (with a few notable exceptions like Rich Williams, who
replied this morning offlist, Bryan Hoult, and Kona Peter), so I will
consider your suggestion that I go improve my truck by myself.

        Have a Great Day :) maybe you should go home early and go "rench."

        Sorry folks.

Simon Harding