Re: LRO: corrosion issues/shipfitters di

From: Rich Williams II (richw@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 17:11:09 EDT

It's "dude" and not "dood" and hey let's keep the language clean. Isn't
this is supposed to be a family show after all?

I think Simon was just looking for a little guidance in a topic that is
often shrouded in confusion and certainly that sort of response is a little
strong to say the least. If Simon wanted to go off and screw his truck up I
do not think he would have asked any questions to begin with. And I think I
am safe in speaking for most of us out here.

Now lets all shake hands and get on with the business at hand. And if you
kids can't get along I'll have to separate you two.

..."Don't make me pull this car over, if I do you kids will never get to
Disneyland."...

a scene from my childhood ;-]

Rich