Re: LRO: Another Impossible Thing? And Malta!

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 16:08:15 EDT

Neil writes: Can we clarify something here, this list, the lro list, it does
actually
> refer to all Land Rovers does it not? Like the uk-lro list does? <<<

er, actually it doesn't Neil. This list is for leafers or for the few
coilers (like me) who just like to read and write about real Land Rovers,
not about 'how do I get my CD changer to work'
 The lists split up years ago. I'm sure some of our US listers will explain
the full story to you. I understand, from what I have read over the past few
years, that is was not pretty.
 This is, primarily, a US list and I think it is for us 'outsiders' to
accept what went on before.
 I originally joined all the lists - it didn't take me long to drop the one
for coilers - but you will find that if you have a coiled Land Rover that
you use properly (as I know you do) you will be welcome. I certainly have
been as have others with Range Rovers and Discos, Nineties and 110s.
 The uk list is for any Land Rover product - but this list is (mainly) not.
BTW there is a rule about not cross posting - and this subject has been
posted to both the uk-lro and the lro list...
Best Cheers

Frank
     "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW