Re: LRO: Another Impossible Thing? And Malta! [REVISED]

From: Neil Brownlee (metalthrasher@metalthrasher.screaming.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 12:53:32 EDT

By the way, that was a general question posted to the list, NOT to
individuals, so no-one take it the wrong way ... please!

Neil

1978 Land Rover Series III 109" Ex-MOD - 'Harriet'
1997 Land Rover Discovery V8i ES - 'Piglet' - XD9000i, Terrain Master Winch
Bumper & Hi-Lift carrier, Bearmach steering/sump guard, Mantec Side
Protection Sills, Scorpion Racing +2" suspension lift, De-Carbon Shocks,
Southdown Fuel Tank Guard, 235/85 General Grabber MT's, WH Wheelcarriers
Diff
Guards
1998 Land Rover Freelander - 'Misty'