RE: LRO: corrosion issues/shipfitters di

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 15:48:00 EDT

[SJH] Bill Adams wrote
Was there a question in there someplace?

[SJH] Yeah, actually Bill there were a couple. Mostly, I was looking
for useful suggestions. Telling me to use steel fasteners was not what i
was looking for. If reading comprehension were your strong suit, you
would have seen I stated a desire to avoid steel fasteners in two spots
where the fastner holes are gone due to the steel clips and screws
reacting with the aluminum. As I said, I was looking for useful
suggestions, but thanks for your response anyway!

Simon