LRO: Clutch replacement

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 13:37:44 EDT

Well, seeing as how my clutch both drags and slips, I'm thinking that
perhaps a replacement might be in order. Remember, this truck sat for a
decade before I started working on it. That explains the drag and it's not
getting any better with driving. I can't shift into 1st or reverse without
putting the transfer case into neutral.

So - experienced folks. What else should I replace while I'm in there? Any
particular seals or bearings? What bits (clutch plate, pressure plate, etc)
should I expect to replace?

Keith Tanner