Re: LRO: IIa 2.25 Flywheel Housing

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 10:34:56 EDT

Thanks. I think I can get to the existing cover and reuse it.

>>> bhoult@peoplepc.com 04/30/01 10:25AM >>>
Ron,

Yup, that's for timing. It can be got to, but it's easier with out the floor boards/tunnel cover in. The gasket set I got for my rebuild had a gasket in it for that space - so I think you can get them. I have a couple of the cover/pointer sets tunneling into my pile of parts somewhere - so if you want a fresh one, give me a shout off list.

Bryan
62 88
70 109 "Genie"

On Mon, 30 April 2001, "RON WARD" wrote:

>To the left of center (facing the >bulkhead) just underneath the starter s
>witch and on the transmission casing >there is a 1.5 by 3 inch opening that >has a sliding cover. Looks like the >flywheel is exposed to view from above >for timing purposes.

PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
http://www.peoplepc.com