Re: LRO: Refitting the engine

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 19:49:10 EDT

    Check the gap between the engine and tranny and make sure it is even ALL
    the way around. Get in the engine bay, grab the engine and twist from
    side to side as you slide it in. You will need to jack the tranny up to
    get everything even before you start. Jack it as high as possible in the
    front. Long bolts with the heads cut off will help in the alignment.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser