Re: LRO: Refitting the engine

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 19:47:11 EDT

    Remove one bolt on each side of the belhousing and with the engine as
    true as possible install a long 3/8 bolt in each side. this will allow
    you to better keep the engine and tranny lined up as you bring them
    together. Resist the temptation to use the bolts to clamp the engine to
    the tranny until they come together by pushing.
    John